This page contains information about visas for India. However, delegates are advised to consult with the Indian embassy and consulate services in their home country regarding visa requirements:
CPLD organizer, CPLD committee hereby reiterates that we are NOT authorized to assist with any Visa application works. We, here include the organization itself, the conference secretariat, international liaisons and any individuals or parties related to CPLD committee CPLD committee does not issue organization registration letter, guarantee letter, schedule of staying letter, local sponsor letter, and governmental format invitation letter, but provided only Invitation Letter issued by the Conference Committee Board.
You may be required to submit a letter of guarantee to the embassy. Here CPLD committee would like to emphasize the difference between a letter of invitation and a letter of guarantee.
Letter of Invitation:
A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
Letter of Guarantee:
A Letter of Guarantee is an individual/party who agrees to be legally and financially responsible for your staying during your visit in the country you’re going to. CPLD committee will not provide any Letter of Guarantee.
Should your application be denied, CPLD committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual be denied.
Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in the country from where the candidate intends to depart for India. For attending the conference, a conference visa needs to be applied and please find below the details:
Requirements for Visa
Generally, the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, as per the guidelines of the embassy
- Invitation letter from the Conference
- Duly completed application form
Letter of Invitation
Participants requiring a formal letter of invitation may request organizer to create such a letter. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help delegates to raise funds or to obtain a visa and does not imply a commitment from the congress organizers to provide any financial support or scheduling of presentations.
Important information regarding invitation letters (please read):
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note CPLD Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by CPLD Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, CPLD Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will CPLD Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- It takes time for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
NOTICE: Should your application be denied, the organizing committee cannot change the decision of visa officer, nor will CPLD 2020 engage in discussion or correspondence with the visa application center on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee CANNOT be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
The conference registration fee cannot be refunded if the VISA application of individual be denied.
FOR VISA APPLICATION AND OTHER DETAIL: